Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kaho Naa...Pyaar Hai

Don't kill me, but you know it's getting harder and harder out here when I miss a day on the blog, but I have a really good excuse...In & Out Burger and this movie:

                                                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:KahoNaaPyaarHai.jpg
Bikram kept us up until 1:30am watching the above Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai - the biggest Bollywood commercial success of 2000, which won many awards. It was was highly entertaining and a nice break from hearing Half Moon pose recited for the 300th time! However, it was a 3-hour movie after an already grueling day. I don't think any of us are really sure of the lesson in this one yet, but there will be one, aside from the theme song still stuck in my head. As we all stumbled back to our rooms, delirious, one girl behind me said it best, "I am seriously starting to feel like I am part of a cult..."  I think she's right on a lot of levels, but that said, there's no where else I'd rather be.

Everything with purpose.  Teaching means there is a connection between teacher and student.  After class this morning (which I am already late for), I will write more and hopefully have more clarity!  

Time to hydrate peeps!!!  Electrolytes, coconut water, plain water, vitamin water, water with lemon, repeat......   


No comments:

Post a Comment