Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Balancing Stick, Tuladandasana

I gotta be honest, Anatomy is not the most exciting topic to blog on. But I did manage an excellent grade on my first quiz. That's right, I'm full force back-in-academia mode. And on that topic, this is where I am in learning the dialogue - Balancing Stick posture, one of the most fascinating because of its 3rd and 4th lines: 
"You have to make up your mind to use your 100% strength in half a second.
If you're late, it's over."

Couple points on these pearls; notice that it says to use "your strength" - not someone else's.
"Make up your mind," rather than make another promise you most likely won't keep. Be decisive. 
Life is constantly moving at warp speed, so don't be late for it, but pause to appreciate the beauty in it. Things change like that...

This is my interpretation. I am devoted to delivering this one in posture clinic to the max capacity, paying it the respect it deserves.

How far will you go in half a second today?


No comments:

Post a Comment